Messages: Please use the inbrite.com forum for our discussions & Q&A.

News: It is reported that iTunes 9 is compatible with jailbroked iPhones... Now I got an iPhone 3GS. I will be posting something about it...

Sponsors links:

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Websession for motorola phone

Websession files for motorola cell phone
It is quite tedious to set up websession every time you flash your phone. I pack this websession package, so you can just download the websession file and upload to your phone. Please send your websession file to me if you want to share it.

Steps to install & set up the websession file:

1. download the zip file and unzip the websession that match you country and carrier; Rename the file to "websession" if it is other name;

2. use p2ktools or moto4line to upload the websession file to /a/websession in your phone;

3. on your phone, go to "Messages", press MENU key and select "setup" - "MMS setup", select "Server Info". Press MENU key and select "Edit" to edit "current server". Put in the URL of MMS server and select the proper MMS websession.

Pack1 contains:
Australia-Telstra.Vodafone.Optus.zip
Brazil-TIM.zip
Canada-Rogers.zip
China-Chinamobile.zip
Germany-Vodafone.zip
Greece-Vodafone.zip
Malaysia-Maxis.zip
Mexico-Movistar.rar
Mexico-Telcel.rar
Phillipines-myGlobe-Smart-Sun.zip
Poland-Era.zip
Singapore-M1-Starhub-Singtel.zip
Thailand-AIS-DCAT-Orange.rar
UK-O2.rar.txt
UK-Orange.zip
UK-T-Mobile.zip
UK-Tesco.zip
UK-Vodafone.zip
US-Cingular.zip
US-T-Mobile.zip

Added
Greece_Cosmote_WebSession, from REY
Argentina-Personal-WebSession, from Nacho
Romania_Orange_websession, from Stefan
Spain_Movistar_WebSession, from Javi
HongKong_all_providers
Malaysia_all_providers
WebSession-NewZealand-Vodafon, from jaejae
WebSession-Romanian-all-providers, from Metallus

Download:
Websession-pack1.zip: [inbrite.com]
Greece_Cosmote_WebSession: [inbrite.com]
Argentina-Personal-WebSession: [inbrite.com]
Romania_Orange_websession: [inbrite.com]
Spain_Movistar_WebSession: [inbrite.com]
HongKong-3DB-1010-NewWorld-SmarTone-Peoples-Sunday-CTM-HutchPlus-WebSession: [inbrite.com]
Malaysia-Celcom-DiGi-Maxis-WebSessionl: [inbrite.com]
WebSession-NewZealand-Vodafon: [inbrite.com]
WebSession-Romanian-all-providers: [inbrite.com]

Sponsors links:

25 comments:

10:23 AM, January 18, 2007 Anonymous said...

Very cool and useful...Thanks!

1:03 PM, March 01, 2007 Anonymous said...

Hi Yuet,
Following step 2, I tried to use P2K for upload the websession file to a/webssion.
But it directory of /a/websession is not shown anywhere?

In step 3, i could not find "MMS set up" under MENU of "messages"?

How can I proceed to complete this set up?

Lau

3:35 PM, March 01, 2007 Yuet said...

lau, websession is a file. you should rename the downloaded file to websession, then upload it to /a.
you need to select "inbox setup" first, then "MMS setup". the text can be different in different langpack.

12:19 PM, March 24, 2007 Anonymous said...

how can i send you my websession file? just wanna help Celcom users here in Malaysia...

4:17 PM, March 24, 2007 Yuet said...

mojo, you can find my email at the right sidebar under "about me". thanks!

1:02 AM, April 07, 2007 Anonymous said...

hey i don't understand anything tell me where to start of from

9:41 AM, April 07, 2007 Anonymous said...

hey i can't find any place called web sessions when i open my motorola phone tools. plz help

11:21 PM, April 07, 2007 Yuet said...

you should use P2Ktools, get it here. To get start, read my guides.

12:29 AM, April 13, 2007 Anonymous said...

Yuet I can send you the websession for all providers in Romania (all in one websession). Tell me if you want to send the websession.

1:41 AM, April 13, 2007 Yuet said...

yes, please.

12:53 AM, April 14, 2007 Anonymous said...

Hi Yuet, I installed the websession of t-mobile (us) and now I can access to "t-zones" the websession of t-mobile where you can download ringtones, games,etc from t-mobile but I can't send messages with pictures (only messages with no pictures).Can you
help me with this please?

12:56 AM, April 14, 2007 Yuet said...

have u done step 3?

1:29 AM, April 14, 2007 Anonymous said...

yes, I did. I followed step 3.

5:49 PM, April 14, 2007 Yuet said...

which websession did you select for the mms server?

8:30 PM, April 16, 2007 Anonymous said...

I selected after inbox setup---mms message setup---server info---mms srf (the other options are mms bouygues and mms orange)---then I edited mms srf and I chose in web session name: t-zones (the other options are mms, pic, picture messaging, http). I tried with mms and picture messaging and didn’t work.
I can access the web session of t-mobile (t-zones), I can send messages, but I can’t send messages with pictures.

2:47 PM, April 17, 2007 Yuet said...

I think the best way to resolve it is to contact your network provider.

1:08 AM, April 24, 2007 Anonymous said...

hi Yeut,
nice & very good updates for l7
thanx!!!
can u give me the web session files
for Indian service provider preferablly HUTCH

1:09 AM, April 24, 2007 Anonymous said...

hi yeut,
thanx for all those updates for l7!!
can u give me the web session files for india's service provider preferablly hutch

2:22 PM, April 24, 2007 Yuet said...

vikas, I don't have that websession file.

12:13 AM, May 01, 2007 Anonymous said...

Hi Yuet, I already talked to T-mobile and they couldn’t help me to fix my phone (I can’t send messages with pictures, only messages). I have another phone v360 with all the original files from t-mobil, I checked it with p2k tools and show all the files in /a/, /c/, and /b/ Do you know what file I can copy from this phone and put in my phone v360 with yuet v1.8 besides the websession file in order to send messages with pictutres?

5:02 PM, May 03, 2007 Anonymous said...

Hi Yuet, I flashed my v360v with your MP and (stupidly) forgot to backup first, so I would like to share a websession for Vodafone NZ.
Below is a mediafire upload
http://www.mediafire.com/?8n4cmddnywm

jaejae

5:31 PM, May 20, 2007 Yuet said...

jaejae, thanks, the file is added here.

anonymous, as far as I know, only the websession file need to be copied. Could "message with picture" be the custom feature in t-mobile's firmware?

2:32 AM, November 21, 2007 Anonymous said...

Hi Yeut - I'm using P2K Tools VS(version 3.0.3) and I'm not able to upload these websession files. I'm able to connect the phone and download files from /a. When I click "upload" and navigate to the folder [where the websession file is located] - it doesn't show the websessions files. There's no extentsion on these files and it doesn't show any files when trying to use the 'upload' function.

As an alternative method, I've opened the folder where the websession file is located on my computer; then I drag/drop the websessions file into the P2K window. This appears to work as it asks me if I want to "copy the file to /a?" I click yes and see the new websession file is then uploaded to /a. [The attributes show as "0", which is different from the previous file of "6". I've changed the attributes to 6 and matched the previous file). However, when I grab the phone and go to: Main Menu > WebAccess > Web Sessions > ::there's nothing there:: I don't see any websessions on the phone!

I've also tried P2KCommander on a machine running Vista and can't get that working either. This is driving me nuts. Any thoughts?

9:12 AM, October 28, 2008 Anonymous said...

Hello Yuet, I have been using your YuetMod for my v360v on ATT for a while now, and I had manually searched for mms and websession settings that worked, I found some thatbreifly worked and currently do not allot me to send a mms, maybe once a weekl i can slip one by. I have over a dozen websessions i have tried, al with similar results or worse. Why can I not find the correct settings to properly send and receive multimedia messages? is there a setting somewhere i am missing? i thought maybe something with my gprs signalbut i cannot find any options on the yuet mod MP to verify, and can only assume the nearly constant Edge symbol indicates a properly working connection. Do you have any ideas from me? like i said, i was using some old cingular settings off my old v600, and they worked slowly at first, but now hardly at all.

6:18 PM, November 25, 2008 Anonymous said...

Hey i can't send MMS or Recieve MMS i Flashed your MP V3.2 For V360
do you have any ideas also i don't think EDGE is working


yuetblog.blogspot.com Web