Messages: Please use the inbrite.com forum for our discussions & Q&A.

News: It is reported that iTunes 9 is compatible with jailbroked iPhones... Now I got an iPhone 3GS. I will be posting something about it...

Sponsors links:

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Apple iPhone comming soon!?

Apple iPhone
I would like to be the first to get an Apple iPhone when it is available. An iPod cell phone is that kind of device I would die for.

The iPhone is announced. Will be available in US in June, Europe in 4Q this year and Asia next year. Running Mac os x. It is simply awesome! I don't want to mod it. Why mod it?

It seems that the only not-so-good thing is its lack of support on Java, as I can't find any info about java/j2me/midp suppot in the spec of iPhone. It is a bad thing for me as I like to develop J2ME programs.

Sponsors links:

7 comments:

10:57 AM, December 12, 2006 Anonymous said...

any idea of when the iPhone coming out because i am anxiously awaiting its arrival. Some peoples say its going to come out in January at the Macworld Expo and some people say March or later second qtr of 2007. The earlier the better.

12:08 PM, December 12, 2006 Yuet said...

I am as anxious as you. :)

1:37 PM, December 12, 2006 Anonymous said...

Though I have no idea when the ipod phone will be coming out a friend of mine works for Tmobile and they have been testing hotspot service with the new ipods coming out next year. You can email photos/share songs/contacts/etc... as long as the ipod can connect to a T-Mobile hotspot. He says that no one at T-mobile has actually seen what the new ipods look like.

12:50 PM, January 10, 2007 Anonymous said...

So, how long after it is officially released will you have a hack for it ; )

11:13 PM, January 10, 2007 Yuet said...

SH said...
Yuet!

link to gizmodo

;)


It is announced today. Available in US in June, Europe in 4Q and Asia next year. :-(

6:03 PM, January 11, 2007 Anonymous said...

official website:
http://www.apple.com/iphone/

2:24 PM, February 12, 2009 Anonymous said...

Hi guys I did the "creative valentine's day gift ideas for You" search above. And I came up with some doozies. I don't think anyone, anywhere in the world, in any state of mind believes that getting your man a cell phone skin cover is a romantic or creative gift. Check out..cell phone skins, phone skins


yuetblog.blogspot.com Web