Messages: Please use the inbrite.com forum for our discussions & Q&A.

News: It is reported that iTunes 9 is compatible with jailbroked iPhones... Now I got an iPhone 3GS. I will be posting something about it...

Sponsors links:

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Forum & Community

The forum is ready, & Romanian Blog is under construction
As suggested by many of you, I have created a community forum to make it easier for our discussions, Q&A, sharing of knowledge and having a lot of fun!

The forum is at inbrite.com.

Furthermore, the Romanian blog is at yuetblogro.blogspot.com is created. Metallus, Coccolino_dbro and their friends will help to translate all English Yuet Blog articles to Romanian in this Blog. Let's support them, my Romanian friends! Send me an email if you also want to take part in this project.

Wish all the translators good luck and let's have a lot of fun!

Sponsors links:

3 comments:

6:40 PM, April 26, 2007 Anonymous said...

This makes me so interested, because I'm romanian too. :)

11:20 AM, May 27, 2007 Anonymous said...

Yuet , I can`t entry you Forum .when I entry it ,it shows : " You are banned from this site due to a bad ip. "

this thing last 2 days ..

1:58 PM, May 28, 2007 Yuet said...

The "banned IP" problem was resolved.


yuetblog.blogspot.com Web