Messages: Please use the inbrite.com forum for our discussions & Q&A.

News: It is reported that iTunes 9 is compatible with jailbroked iPhones... Now I got an iPhone 3GS. I will be posting something about it...

Sponsors links:

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sync iTunes songs with album art

A way to sync iTunes songs with album art
You may have heard about it, but in case you don't know. It is reported that we can sync songs and album art to iTunes on your motorola phone, using MediaMonkey and it's beta ipod plugin. Unfortunately it is not for Mac.

MediaMonkey is a free MP3 Jukebox player and music library organiser. You can get MediaMonkey from its site, and download the beta ipod plugin. Install MediaMonkey, and replace the original ipod dll in mediamonkey\plugins with this beta iPod plugin, then the program will see the Motorola phone.

Here is the support thread in MediaMonkey forum.

I have not tested it myself, so no detail steps here. Please try it. If you succeed, please tell us how you do it. Good Luck!

giany911 has kindly written a very nice tutorial. Click here to read it.

Sponsors links:

7 comments:

3:39 PM, November 22, 2006 Anonymous said...

Hi Yuet, can you please email me Motorola V360 original firmware so I can switchback in order to unlock my phone? I got email from Tmobile for unlock instructions but it is not working because fone is flashed with Yuet 1.8. I did accidentally deleted my original firmware backup. Thanks in advance for your help.

3:40 PM, November 22, 2006 Anonymous said...

Hi Yuet, can you please email me Motorola V360 original firmware so I can switchback in order to unlock my phone? I got email from Tmobile for unlock instructions but it is not working because fone is flashed with Yuet 1.8. I did accidentally deleted my original firmware backup. Thanks in advance for your help. My email is ninja.k0rnz@yahoo.com or @gmail.com

1:29 AM, November 23, 2006 giany911 said...

A bit complicated but i finally got it working on my v360 ( Yuet 1.7 )
http://img95.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen15ys7.png
http://img95.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen12cu7.png
http://img297.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen14kc1.png
http://img297.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen11rw5.png

11:11 PM, November 25, 2006 Yuet said...

anonymous, what's your original firmware? and what's the instruction from tmobile?

giany911, thanks! can you tell us the steps you did?

soul_train, I haven't really tried the phone tool yet.

1:20 AM, November 30, 2006 giany911 said...

It's rather unconfortable to post it as a comment. I can make it in a forum and send you an e-mail ( forum so i can see the pics and the look of the guide ) And you can post it here somewhere just mention my name somewhere :D. I'll mail it to you as soon as I finish.

12:05 AM, December 03, 2006 giany911 said...

http://ita.sourceforge.net/ Allows you to sync iTunes with any mp3 player including phones. ( I didn't discover this I found it on a forum )

12:48 AM, December 27, 2006 Anonymous said...

For Linux you can use gtkpod.


yuetblog.blogspot.com Web