Messages: Please use the inbrite.com forum for our discussions & Q&A.

News: It is reported that iTunes 9 is compatible with jailbroked iPhones... Now I got an iPhone 3GS. I will be posting something about it...

Sponsors links:

Friday, July 14, 2006

Moto4Lin for Mac

Moto4Lin
a P2K software for Mac
I would like to introduce to you this great P2K software. It is a must-have for modders using Mac. With this software, you can access the P2K file system in your motorola phone and edit SEEM.

Get [Moto4Lin]

How to install Moto4Lin on Mac OS X? Read [HOWTO on Mac OS X]

Download application package precompiled by me, which also fix the bug of download/upload of multiple files.
[inbrite.com] [filecloud]

Sponsors links:

6 comments:

8:02 AM, October 01, 2006 Anonymous said...

Hi Yuet,

I'm Old_arnaud, I have a little pb with Moto4Lin on Mac OS 10.3.

I try install on /usr/local/lib/libusb and after ./configure I received this message :
configure: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH.

I'm newbie in terminal and I don't understand.

Can you help me please.
Best regards.

2:09 PM, October 01, 2006 Yuet said...

try following commands to find out the path of the c compiler.

> which cc
> which gcc

You should get /usr/bin/cc or /usr/bin/gcc.

set PATH using this command:
> PATH="$PATH;/usr/bin"; export PATH

Then try the ./configure again.

7:21 AM, December 02, 2006 Anonymous said...

I would first try typing
gcc -v

in the terminal, to check whether you have the GCC C compiler installed in the first place. If you don't, you should download the Apple Developer Tools (XCode) on the apple website. You have to register as a developer, but it's free. It's a hefty download though (around 900mb).

12:55 AM, January 20, 2007 Yuet said...

eg22, glad to know you like it.

1:59 AM, June 12, 2008 Anonymous said...

[info] Phone is unpluged. Please connect it
[info] Phone pluged as P2K
Try to connect
[info] Phone connected as P2K
[error] Unable to get phone model
[error] Unable to get drive name
[error] Unable to get file count
[error] Unable to get drive name

i cant figure out how to get around this error

11:03 PM, April 08, 2009 Unknown said...

Hi Yuet,

I am just trying to find a program that will synchronize my contacts from a mac (OS X 10.5.6 on a MacBook Pro) to a Motorola w375.

If you can point me in the right direction I would be truly greatful


yuetblog.blogspot.com Web